United Technologies Corporation Assoc, Scheduling in Winston Salem, North Carolina
Job ID: 01338205
State: North Carolina
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HNC33: US097-Winston-Salem (Westpoint 2599 Empire Drive , Winston-Salem, NC, 27103 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
This position is for an entry-level professional in Scheduling who works under close supervision, supports the preparation of schedules and/or shipments, maintains production reports, tracks delivery, and contacts suppliers.
• Compiles information, prepares and maintains production reports so that performance problems can be identified and resolved.
• Contacts suppliers to verify shipment details in order to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of shipments.
• Tracks delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite the flow of materials and meet production schedules.
• Participates in schedule preparation and/or shipments as needed to ensure timeliness of operations.
• Plans and prepares manufacturing production schedules, assesses changes and improves processes as necessary.
• Tracks status of material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, and materials are available as needed.
• Prepares reports on works in progress.
• Coordinates material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials are timed to meet production requirements.
• Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, and other groups.
• Schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders.
• Review and maintain master production schedule (MPS).
- SAP Experience
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and less than 3 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a degree, 4 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.