United Technologies Corporation Sr Tech, Supply Chain Mgmt in Mountainhome, Pennsylvania
Job ID: 01333838
Country: United States
Category: Supply Chain
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HPA32: US054-Mountainhome, PA Spruce Cabin Road , Mountainhome, PA, 18342 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.Role Overview
This position is for a senior Supply Chain Management technician who works under general supervision. Collects and analyzes basic to moderately-complex data on a periodic basis. Develops limited to moderate-scope reports detailing Supply Chain activities. Guides staff in the development of communication materials. May assist in orienting, training, and assigning work of technical/business support employees.
• Works under general supervision to assist with Supply Chain program management tasks.
• Guides lower-level staff on how to translate, distribute, and maintain limited to moderate-scope Supply Chain policy and procedure documents, manuals, and other related information.
• Collects and analyzes basic to moderately-complex data on a periodic basis (e.g., monthly, quarterly) and guides lower-level staff on how to maintain Supply Chain data management systems.
• Develops limited to moderate-scope reports detailing Supply Chain activities.
• Guides staff in the development of communication materials.
• Tracks the status and documents the findings of small to mid-scale Supply Chain projects.
• Manages major responsibilities across multiple supply chain disciplines on a regular basis.
• Performs supply chain activities that cannot be attributed to a defined discipline.
• May also include professional employees required to perform activities across several disciplines on smaller sites.
Candidates for this role should possess a HS Diploma or AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.