United Technologies Corporation Repair Customer Service Supervisor in Lenexa, Kansas
Job ID: 01372982
Country: United States
Category: Aftermarket & Service
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HKS31: US041-Lenexa, KS 10800 Pflumm Road , Lenexa, KS, 66215 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?Role Overview
This position supervises entry level employees or team leaders of support employees in Customer Service. Provides close supervision of call responses and handles escalated calls. Trains staff in Customer Service procedures and provides changes to procedures to ensure continuous improvement.
• Supervises a single team including all levels of employees and team leaders that perform customer service duties to ensure customer expectations are met.
• Confers with customers by telephone or electronically to provide information about products or services, customer accounts, or product complaints specific to escalated and unresolved calls from less experienced representatives to ensure quality services are delivered to the customers.
• Guides and assists team with routine problems and issues resolution, when required, to help them solve problems and also build capabilities.
• Checks customers' problems were addressed and resolved to ensure smooth operations of customer services work.
• Checks customer correspondence is properly documented in order to inform management of product issues that arise from problems identified from customer service support to ensure issues are discussed and resolved.
• Ensures employees adhere to the organization-wide customer service strategy and policies and procedures concerning customer correspondence and the processing of customer complaints.
• Includes, when required, minimal selling or promotion of products or services to ensure business targets are met.
• Responsible, when required, for the day-to-day supervision of a team of call center representatives to maintain efficient customers communications.
• Performs duties related to overall customer service.
• Provides support to sales team with regard to customer concerns.
• Coordinates with sales reps to identify inside sales opportunities.
• Serves as customer interface on product status and delivery.
• May manage or work in call center for customer support.
• Maintains knowledge of UTC organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
• Consistently documents customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline. In the absence of a degree, 4 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.