United Technologies Corporation Senior Storesperson in Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
Job ID: 473795
City: Leighton Buzzard
Country: United Kingdom
Category: Supply Chain
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to: LB_HumanResources@beaerospace.com
Reporting to the Engineering Manager – The Senior Storesperson is required to plan and/or control inventory of finished goods for sales warehouses, distribution centres, and factory mixing points to meet sales and distribution demand. Analyse inventory levels, inventory positioning, and planned production and sales forecasts. Develop and maintains inputs to inventory system. Coordinates with traffic, production planning, and warehouse personnel to ensure appropriate routing, scheduling, and storing of goods.
Key responsibilities include –
• Responsible for the flow of materials in and out of stores and Goods In with the use JD Edwards E1 system / Bar-coding. Ensures adequate stock levels are maintained and controlled
• Receipting of hardware items
• Issue of parts and material to Work Orders - the issue of parts to Sales Order using JDE / Bar code.
• Management of excess stock physically and on JDE in line with Accounts procedures, maintain JDE stock accuracy.
• Record retention & contribution to development of procedures.
• Physical inventory accounting & reporting through Cycle Counting.
• Implementing Lean initiatives across site, as part of team
• Packing of goods if required to company procedure
• Inspection of incoming goods to current Company specifications and standards
• Management of cell in the absence of the Stores Supervisor
• Packaging and shipment of goods to all internal and external customers
• Unloading and loading of goods using counter balance forklift truck
• Any other reasonable duties
The successful candidate will have the following –
• The suitable candidate should have experience of basic Windows and Microsoft Office functions (Word, Excel, Access, etc)
• Experience of distribution of parcels and packages of varying weight and size to various locations to and from the stores and around the site.
• They should also have an understanding of Goods receiving and Data entry systems.
• Understanding of the use of MRP computer systems
• Able to work safely and diligently unaccompanied, and as part of a team.
Your personal data is collected and processed by B/E Aerospace, Leighton Buzzard (the "Company") for recruitment purposes only. The Company will transfer your personal data to its ultimate parent company B/E Aerospace, Inc. in the United States of America for HR management purposes, in accordance with standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify it if necessary and to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, by sending an email to: LB_HumanResources@beaerospace.com You are providing your personal data to the Company voluntarily.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.