United Technologies Corporation Administrative Assistant in Jamestown, North Dakota
Job ID: 01372496
State: North Dakota
Country: United States
Category: Administrative Support
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HND01: Interiors (Cargo) - Jamestown 2604 Highway 20 North, Jamestown, ND, 58401 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!Role Overview
This position is for an Administrative Support coordinator who is under general supervision. Solves basic problems and relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks and goals. May assist lower level staff in gathering, verifying and processing documentation. Applies intermediate skills and may adapt new procedures.
• Works under general supervision to perform clerical activities.
• Responds to fairly complex email and phone inquiries.
• May assist lower level staff in gathering, verifying and processing documentation.
• Reviews data entry and maintains records.
• Generates reports for management.
• Acts as office manager with oversight of records management.
• May perform building maintenance activities or other custodial services.
• Performs data entry and other normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files, interviewing callers and making proper referrals, arranging meetings and conferences and receiving, referring or answering mail.
• Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage and answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
• Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment.
• May provide executive assistant services as a direct assistant to Senior Executives and General Managers.
• This includes working independently on special assignments, managing the Executive's schedule, processing and handling of confidential documents and other administrative duties.
This position requires an HS Diploma or AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training) with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma, GED or AA/AS degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.