United Technologies Corporation Manager, Sales and Business Development - Latin America in Foley, Alabama
Job ID: 01331817
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HAL11: Aerostructures-AL Srv Ctr 1300 West Fern Ave, Foley, AL, 36535 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
This position is for an experienced sales business development professional, overseeing and participating in activities such as bids, trade shows, and customer relationship management. Responsible for representing the company's interests, and building business relationships to enhance sales business development performance in Latin America.
• Acts as a contact with prospects, develops a professional relationship and understands the customer needs to suggest products and/or services to meet the customers needs.
• Leads business development activities for prospects within defined customer segment to support the business strategy.
• Identifies bid opportunities, prepares bid responses, negotiates with potential customers and builds and maintains customer relationships to win projects.
• Contacts new customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
• Participates as the management team representative on prospective target accounts. Establishes personal long-term customer relationships with prospective accounts to influence opportunities.
• Attends and presents at trade shows at times to increase the visibility of the organization.
• Customer facing and selling role (quotas) only responsible for acquisition of new accounts.
• "Hunts" new deals and customers to generate leads for new customers.
• Works with customers to develop product specs for future projects.
• Designs and executes marketing and sales strategies, policies, and programs for company products.
• Prospects, develops, and expands business, responds to proposal requests from customers and develops proposals for presentation to customers.
Must be Bi-lingual, English and Spanish is a requirement.
Prior experience in Latin America is highly preferred.
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of prior relevant experience or an Advanced degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience. In lieu of a degree must have 10 years relevant experience.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.