United Technologies Corporation Specialist, Procurement in Burnsville, Minnesota
Job ID: 01333542
Country: United States
Category: Supply Chain
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HMN01: S&IS (Sensors) - Burnsville 14300 Judicial Rd, Burnsville, MN, 55306 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.Role Overview
This position is for an Experienced Procurement professional. Executes processes, standards, and operational plans in support of Procurement goals, including RFPs, negotiations, cost accountability, and/or program execution. Authorizes purchase orders, approve payments, and responds to client issues to ensure the procurement process goes smoothly.
• Executes processes, standards, and operational plans in support of Procurement goals, including RFPs, negotiations, cost accountability, and / or program execution.
• Approves and qualifies vendors to fulfill account needs.
• Responds to client issues or problems.
• Authorizes purchase orders and approves payments to ensure the procurement process goes smoothly.
• Analyzes and reviews price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to provide input on reasonable prices.
• Prepares and reviews request for proposals (RFP) and bid packages.
• Analyzes and monitors contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
• Responsible for all aspects of the relationship with a specific supplier within a commodity.
• Directs and manages all schedules, and purchase orders for the client account or the product family.
• Ensures product is delivered on time, meets quality standards, and at the right cost.
• May perform delivery assurance responsibilities.
Demonstrated ability to lead and manage projects to improve team performance
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree and three years of prior relevant experience or in absence of a degree nine years of prior relevant experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.