United Technologies Corporation Senior Associate, Business Development, Commercial Aftermarket in Burnsville, Minnesota
Job ID: 01320731
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
United States of America
HMN04: S&IS (Sensors) - Burnsville No 2900 West County Road 42, Burnsville, MN, 55337 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies– Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.Role Overview
This position is for an Established Sales Business Development professional supporting in activities such as bids, trade shows, and customer relationship management. Responsible for supporting the company's interests and establishing business relationships to enhance sales business development performance.
• Establishes prospects and develops a professional relationship to understand the customer needs and suggest products and/or services that meet the customer needs.
• Aids in business development activities for prospects within defined customer segment to support the business strategy.
• Prospects bid opportunities, participates in the preparation of bid responses and the negotiation with potential customers.
• Participates in the development of new customer contact leads for the sales business development team.
• Identifies prospective target accounts and presents to sales business development team.
• Participates in the development of personal customer relationships with prospective accounts to influence opportunities.
• May attend trade shows at times to increase the visibility of the organization.
• Customer facing and selling role (quotas) only responsible for acquisition of new accounts.
• "Hunts" new deals and customers to generate leads for new customers.
• Works with customers to develop product specs for future projects.
• Designs and executes marketing and sales strategies, policies, and programs for company products.
• Prospects, develops, and expands business, responds to proposal requests from customers and develops proposals for presentation to customers.
Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor’s degree or three years of prior relevant experience
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Thank you for your interest in a career at United Technologies! We will soon upgrade to an improved job application system to simplify the apply experience. You will still be able to apply to any of our current job openings through December 18, 2018. On January 2, 2019, our new and improved job application system will launch; please check back on that date to see all of our job openings.