United Technologies Corporation F135 Maintenance Planning Supervisor in East Hartford, Connecticut
Job ID: 49702BR
City: East Hartford
Country: United States
Category: Field Service Operations
Job Type: Full-Time
The F135 Logistics Program Management group is seeking an assertive Maintenance Planning Supervisor to lead a team of Maintenance Planners responsible for planning for F135 engine maintenance, repair and overhaul activities supporting the Maintenance Management team. This role is in addition to the core job function and responsibilities of the candidate.
Supervisor responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Supervise a team of 5 employees
-Provide 1:1 performance feedback
-Develop and train employees to reach their career growth potential and effectiveness
-Plan, organize, coordinate, assign, and evaluate work of assigned staff, providing guidance and direction.
-Ensure employees follow all UTC policies and procedures
-Partner with Leadership and Human Resources to manage employee relations
-Drive engagement within the team
-Recognize and reward team members for their contributions
-Identify external and internal talent to fill open positions as needed
The core activities the individual will be involved with include but are not limited to:
• Providing engine maintenance guidance to support all F135 operational sites
• F135 Depot workload allocation with contract requirements
• Integrating repair and limit progression in depot material planning to support future module inductions
• Creating individual engine/module workscopes for maintenance, repair, overhaul and upgrade inductions into depot locations
• Ensuring that relevant maintenance and root cause data is accurately input into the fleet management system, Maintenix
• Provide management of maintenance induction budget and repair turn times.
• Communicate serviceability dates to fleet readiness group.
3 or more years of related experience
Experience supervising employees preferred
Must have excellent business ethics, communication, listening, business judgment, teamwork, and developing talent competencies.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.